Dental schools in Illinois that offer International Dental Programs or accept international graduates with Advanced Standing.
University of Illinois @ Chicago College of Dentistry
International Dental Degree Program IDDP
A 2-yr program that accepts 30 international dental students every year, successful students graduate with a DDS degree.
Requirements & Application Process
- Only open for US citizens and US permanent residents.
- A dental degree from a foreign country.
- Submit the online UIC application.
- NBDE part I scores (no minimum is mentioned) and part II if available.
- TOEFL scores; minimum of IBT 80, paper 550, CBT 213.
- Notarized copies of your dental education transcripts and translation.
- ECE course-by-course evaluation of your dental transcripts.
- Notarized copy of dental degree/diploma.
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- $150 application fee
I had a hard time trying to figure out the tuition and fees and frankly didn't want to spend a lot of time so I will just list the link for the UIC tuition and fees section on UIC website.
Admissions - Office of Student and Diversity Affairs
University of Illinois at Chicago
801 S. Paulina Street, MC 621, Room 104
Chicago, IL 60612
Tel: (312) 996-1020
Assistant Director of Admissions