- Proof of successful completion at an ADA-accredited dental school approved by the board of the last two years of a program leading to aDDS or DMD degree.
- A certification from the dean of the accredited dental school setting forth that the applicant has achieved the same level of didactic and clinical competency as expected of a graduate of the dental school.
- An official transcript under seal from the accredited dental school showing all courses taken during the two years duration.
- Certified copy of the applicant's testing results showing passage of all sections with a score of 75 or higher on a clinical examination administered by the board or a testing agency designated and approved by the board.
- Proof of passage of a jurisprudence examination on the laws and rules governing the practice of dentistry in the State of Georgia.
- An official transcript under seal issued by the appropriate authority along with a verified translation into English if needed, from the school or university from which the applicant received his or her doctoral degree in dentistry.
-National Board scores verifying passage of all parts with a minimal acceptable grade of 75.
Furnish a criminal background check.
In determining whether an applicant has met the clinical exam requirements for licensure, the board only considers:
a. The examination given by the Georgia Board of Dentistry prior to February 22, 1993